Thursday, September 16, 2010

Roster. Sunday, September 19.

Yes, there are purported "important announcements" made virtually every second on the Internet. But, here is an ACTUAL one: the lineup for Sunday's outing of the Third Rail Bowling Club:

Drumroll please....
1. Geoff E. (henceforth referred to as Edge)
2. Mary H. (henceforth referred to as Flo)
3. David P. (henceforth referred to as Varsity)
4. Amy H. (henceforth referred to as The Hoff)

I will be in attendance for about an hour to submit my USBC card, thus becoming an "official" bowler; to buy the first round of drinks; and, to do what I did best last week....talk and pay sporadic attention to the game of bowling.

Duly submitted, Allison C. (henceforth referred to as Al)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I'm especially glad to have the nicknames already settled. Not only do I get an article with mine, it suggests a whole new world of hair possibilities.

    See you all Sunday!

    ReplyDelete